Tuesday June 28th -
I have totally fallen off the wagon. between a couple of massive dehydration headaches, going to see my sister and some long work hours, I did not make any of my goals  - since darn, well week 1! I will say this though, I do have some new enthusiasm, I have have weaned my son, which means that I can begin taking supplements to help me detoxify my body which should help aid in my weight loss.

I am not going to do any of those really extreme supplements where you don't know what is in it. I am going to get a cleanse kit and do the diet that goes along with it and after that begin a plexis slim for life program. Today I hope to get in 30 laps at the gym, and I hope to get to bed early enough tonight that I get up in the morning before my hubby and son and get to the gym. These are my goals, for the next day. :)

Comments

11/27/2016 1:27am

Massive things is causes of allergy and headaches. Cleaning is important in all things and we should clean our things. Exercise and diet is best plan for our life.

From the beginning, we should start the balance diet. Balance diet means balancing the food we are eating. Life is short and everything needs a moderation. But it is not too late for a change. Thank you for posting this. I hope that everyone would start a healthy living.

01/16/2017 3:20am

Wow! And that's what you call real fitness goals! I hope I have the same determination just like what you have right now. Well I know that you will surely be able to achieve that goal of yours. I may have these goals one day. Anyway. thank you for sharing this. It was really inspiring though.

12/14/2016 11:36pm

So, tell me about your progress, please. You also can post some photos here.

12/19/2016 2:49am

What goals do you have now? For the next year? Share with us, please. It's interesting!

12/20/2016 9:40pm

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs to get up there and achieve what you want. I like your idea of how motivated are you in your workout routine. You will eventually achieve the body shape you want. Furthermore, a healthy and fit body will be the most rewarding gift for your hardwork. Supplements you take are a plus while having workout but you can't just rely everything in food supplements. Healthy diet and exercise will always be the best answer.

12/24/2016 2:35pm

I grant you this information is very interesting and helpful and, honestly saka sukali, thank you.

01/09/2017 4:58pm

Seems like you really have your hands full. But one thing is certain during this time of distress. You need to keep your head above the water. In life, the struggles are always around the corner. We deal with them on a daily basis. Therefore, no matter how hard the struggle is, survival is a must.

If I'm not mistaken, I've heard such idea. However, yours is better. A well-written article. Like it!

01/25/2017 4:38am

Dehydration headaches is the worst thing, that can happen to anyone. Make sure you take enough water and salt to keep yourself up and running. Dont ignore this issue.